The Ambarukmo Plaza Was On Fire Yesterday Evening
Many people got freaked out and screamed on last Saturday night. This is the news from Detik.com: Ambarukmo Plaza Yogyakarta Kebakaran.
It just a electricity circuit shorted from a water heater in one of the tenant.
That is Pastello Dining Resto in 4th floor near Taman Sari Food Court.
And from outside it looked a smoke from the top floor.
Actually I had lunch there, in Dec 18, 2009. It was long time ago ya 😀
Cause it’s my first time have eat in luxurious resto like that. *Maklum, wong ndeso haha*
It was me and my friends. OK, have a look at this pic:
I borrowed my friend’s cellphone. It looks like E71 😀
I was confused to set up the WLAN settings. After I focus to the pic, I just realize my friends was using mobile phone too, same like me :))
And this is I’m waiting for my lunch… huf… so long to wait 🙂
And this is my order: Tenderloin Steak. Actually this is my first time eat this ha ha ha (lol)
You know what? This costs Rp.58 thousand lho…
I ordered with Jasmine Ice Tea. The chocolate coloured drink. It costs about Rp.6 thousand.
The hotspot is free for 2 hours, more than that you must buy the voucher 🙂
I feel it’s fast enough if we browse from cellphone or open mobile website 😀
But I dont tried to open heavy website 🙂
And here they are, Bon Appétit!
And this is our trip back to…. *ada deh*
Huft.. after lunch we continue our agenda again 🙂 Thanks a lot for reading. And leave me a comment pls 🙂